Wednesday 9 February 2011

I made Chapman & Suya





So i was bored this summer, Me and my friend decided to cook and experiment
After much research, we made Chapman & Suya
Wow..it was the livest thing ever, i even perfected my suya spice mix
Who knew that the only thing that all these suya spice they sell in shops were missing was just grounded groundnut..It Really makes a difference ooo
The chapman was another story... After drinking this i realise that i have a very poor alcohol intolerance. The drinks literally knocks me out
My recipe for the Chapman is:
Sprite
Fanta
Grenadine Syrup
Chapman( These replace angostura bitters as apparently the company that makes it has gone bust )
Ice
Concentrated Lemon Juice
Lemon
Lime
Curly Straw and ENJOY!!!!!
If u want the recipe for the suya, then you are going to have to pay oo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the way the food looks...

Sisi Yemmie said...

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......i need the suya recipe! Where in the MIdlands are you? iM in birmingham. Interesting blog!

Oyinkansola said...

Lol no worries, i can send the recipe to you
just send your email address
I am in loughborough